Poly or Real Wood Shutters - $2.00 off per square foot
Invisible Tilt Now Available - Gear mechanism hidden inside frame of shutter
Ladera Ranch, CA
**BEST IN CLASS**
I've had the privilege of recently working with Steen @ South County Window. We ordered plantation shutters for approximately 30 windows in our Ladera Ranch home. I was a little concerned because my wife is a perfectionist and this was a large project. I wanted to get a few quotes, but after Steen initially met with my wife she did not want to look any further. She felt that Steen was a perfectionist, was very trusting, and offered a fair price. I met with Steen later in the week and got the exact same feeling. He ordered our blinds and said it would be about 6-8 weeks before they came in. They came in at exactly 6 weeks (underpromise/overdeliver) and Steen sent his installer, George, to our home. George also had someone named Carlos helping him. George was exactly what Steen had promised. A hard working perfectionist that truly did an AMAZING job. He was very nice, professional, and sweet to our dog.
I own a small business and am big on customer service. Steen is the full package. Professional, kind, affordable and does exactly as he promises. Anyone that I know in the market for blinds/shutters will be referred to this company. If you are looking on YELP like I was 2 months ago there is no need to look any further. Call this guy.
Lake Forest, CA
I ordered the Norman poly plantation shutters for 11 windows. I couldn't be happier with the end result. Steen was very informative during the initial quote/job walk and the whole transaction was smooth from start to finish. The gentlemen who installed my shutters, George and Cam, did a fantastic job. I was impressed with their work ethic and overall craftsmanship. The new shutters transformed the look of my house inside and out. Thanks guys. Would highly recommend.
For over ten years now we have installing poly shutters and real wood shutters in Orange County, CA. When investing in plantation shutters there are a few components that make your shutters look exactly how you deserve them to look. First is the quality of the manufacture in how are they made for function and durability-you can have the greatest installer in the county, but if the quality of the shutter is inferior that will impact the installation. Second is the installation-a quality detailed and knowledgable installer can make or break the entire shutter job. Third is the window covering company that you are purchasing from-how detailed are they and what will happen if something goes wrong. This is where many companies fall apart at the seams. When you take into consideration all of these important aspects of purchasing plantation shutters, South County Window Coverings is superior on all levels. Call us to schedule an in-home appointment today and you will see, feel and hear the difference. Looking forward to working with you on your next shutter project.
10 Great reasons why our Poly Shutters are the best on the market!
1. Polypropylene and ABS Poly Foam are extremely durable to UV sun damage, mold proof, more scratch resistant and chemical resistant. Polypropylene and ABS Poly Foam are used in several industries for it's durability, flexibility and longevity.
2. No SCREW HOLES to Patch - they are hidden under each fill strip of the decorative frame
3. 10 Different Frame Choices - Decorative Crown frames to a simple contemporary look
4. 2-Piece louver pin (most companies use 1 piece which louvers will loose their tilt position once you set them) so shutters never loose tension
5. Over lapping astragal piece to close light gaps where shutters come together on multi panel windows
6. Support piece on each panel to release pressure on hinges in order to reduce sagging after several years
7. Strong Mortise and Tenon construction - This shutter will open and close like a real wood shutter - no cracking and bending of panel or material
8. Invisible Tilt Option - Geared tilt that is completely hidden in the styles of the shutter panel-other companies use hidden tilt with a steal rod on the side of the louvers
9. Hidden Magnets that will not crack because they have no plastic parts that are going to be exposed to the sun
10. Stainless Steel Fasteners